Description of job position
- Planning and designing of living and commercial environments.
- Negotiating fees and setting schedules for the project.
- Researching and drawing up rough plans.
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials.
- Providing clients with samples of wallpaper, paint and fabric for approval.
- Supervising the work as it is carried out.
- Gathering information from clients about requirements.
- Inspecting buildings to gain an idea of size and current layout.
- Assessing requirements for materials, furniture and furnishings.
- Liaising with professionals and organizations such as suppliers, manufacturers, quantity surveyors and architects.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Spatial Planner - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
400 - 704 BYR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
561 - 1,771 BYR
Construction & Real Estate
555 - 1,790 BYR
Public Administration, Self-governance
762 - 1,507 BYR
Chief Executive Officer
1,507 - 7,302 BYR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used