Description of job position
- Organising the museum processing of archaeological findings.
- Keeping records of the archaeological finding’s fund.
- Documenting the situation of findings by means of the basic geodetic survey, drawing, photograph and description.
- First-level documenting and evaluating the finding’s fund.
- Organising the work of the basic field research.
- Presenting the results of basic research through lectures and occasional exhibitions.
Position Archaeologist - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
318 - 714 BYR
Youth worker - Medicine & Social Care
399 - 1149 BYR
Archaeologist - Education, Science & Research
533 - 975 BYR
Spa Therapist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
500 - 1018 BYR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1412 - 7482 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used