Description of job position
- Deputising for the headmaster in his/her absence.
- Ensuring educational and organisational tasks on the authority of the headmaster.
- Managing and fulfilling the economic tasks at school.
- Fulfilling the organisational and administrative tasks related to the administrative staff of the school.
- Inspecting the activities of technical-economic and operational staff of the school.
- Monitoring the fulfilment of educational goals.
- Participating in the assessment of the work of teachers and other school staff.
- Compiling the required statistics and ensuring the substituting of school staff.
- Completing the documents for the school budget, its utilisation and efficiency of school management.
- Inspecting the work of the school youth centre and responsibility for professional growth educationists.
Position Deputy Headmaster - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
318 - 714 BYR
Laboratory Director - Top Management
456 - 2371 BYR
Deputy Headmaster - Education, Science & Research
938 - 1700 BYR
Bosun - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
876 - 1783 BYR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1412 - 7482 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used