Description of job position
- Leading professional lectures and practical exercises.
- Recording attendance records into personal notes.
- Testing student knowledge in the form of verbal answers and written tests including assessment using grades.
- Issuing and recording student credits following a successful test or class completion.
- Preparing the aids that are necessary for lectures and practical exercises.
- Providing consultations to students during specifically defined hours.
Position University Teaching assistant - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
318 - 714 BYR
Medical Institution Manager - Medicine & Social Care
574 - 1530 BYR
University Teaching assistant - Education, Science & Research
743 - 1313 BYR
Designer - Arts & Culture
537 - 1587 BYR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1412 - 7482 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used