Description of job position
- Installing, configuring and launching components (HW and SW) ICT solutions and services, including pilot operation.
- Removing defects of 2nd level, including supporting executive components (NW and IT) at localization and removing of defects.
- Executing system configurations ICT solutions and services.
- Managing safety elements ICT solutions and services.
- Communicating with technical support of suppliers, customers and getting involved in acceptation tests.
- Getting involved in developing ICT services and solutions at putting them in operation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position ICT Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
400 - 704 BYR
Data Station Testing Specialist
687 - 1,826 BYR
711 - 1,804 BYR
Internal Communication Specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
651 - 1,889 BYR
Chief Executive Officer
1,507 - 7,302 BYR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used