Description of job position
- Making walking, sports, social, home, work, medical, and other footwear.
- Receiving damaged and worn shoes from customers.
- Operating shoemaking machinery and equipment.
- Sawing inner and outer parts of shoes together.
- Gluing loose soles.
- Removing and replacing broken or damaged heels.
- Handing over adjusted and repaired shoes.
- Ordering missing shoemaking material.
- Selling complementary footwear products.
Position Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
323 - 696 BYR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
380 - 845 BYR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
449 - 782 BYR
Petrol Station Attendant
387 - 864 BYR
Chief Executive Officer
1,489 - 7,329 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used