Description of job position
- Separating and adjusting parts of the product (cutting, punching, etc.).
- Creating, altering, and repairing products with the use of basic and specialised sewing machines.
- Intermediate and final ironing, adjusting by ironing, and ironing out.
- Manufacturing, decorating, shaping, and other adjusting the final appearance of the products.
- Simple setting of machines, changing threads, needles, and other accessories.
- Checking the correct functioning of the machine.
Position Seamstress - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
323 - 696 BYR
Cleaner - General labour
322 - 758 BYR
Seamstress - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
383 - 698 BYR
Porter, Information Staff - General labour
367 - 780 BYR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1489 - 7329 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used