Description of job position
- Taking care of the assigned portfolio at the bank branch.
- Creating and developing business relations with clients .
- Presentation and sale of bank products and services.
- Fulfilling of the set personal business plan.
- Taking part in fulfilling the financial and campaign plan.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Personal Banker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,400 - 3,604 CAD
Wood Processing Industry
3,622 - 6,394 CAD
2,471 - 7,945 CAD
Back Office Specialist
2,456 - 7,967 CAD
Chief Executive Officer
7,565 - 35,083 CAD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used