Description of job position
- Getting familiar with the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Implementing field reconnaissance, analysing the soil quality, climate type, nature of the terrain and other factors.
- Completing preliminary architectural designs of gardens, parks, orchards and areas of a similar nature.
- Designing landscaping and garden structures using specialised software.
- Defining the preliminary costs for the project.
- Consulting with clients and professionals in the field concerning the used plants and materials.
- Implementing the author's supervision of the overall project implementation.
- Providing advice on landscape architecture.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Landscape Architect - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
16,000 - 33,350 XAF
27,823 - 56,228 XAF
23,138 - 62,552 XAF
22,428 - 63,719 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
74,868 - 355,579 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used