Description of job position
- Securing transport routes for trains and shunting by means of centrally, locally and manually placed points, derails, signals.
- Shunting railroad cars, coupling and uncoupling them and tending to the brakes of individual cars or car groups.
- Retaining humped and pushed-off cars, securing cars against movement.
- Tending to rail brakes.
- Monitoring signals and given signals, monitoring the movement of trains..
- Tending to notification and safety devices, checking them, tending to rail brakes. Keeping transportation records.
- Checking and operational maintenance of points in the assigned area.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Rail Transport Controller (shunter, signalist) - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
16,000 - 33,350 XAF
Electrical Engineering Technician
Electrical & Power Engineering
28,920 - 60,286 XAF
Rail Transport Controller (shunter, signalist)
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
26,188 - 64,176 XAF
21,734 - 70,453 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
74,868 - 355,579 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used