Description of job position
- Creating business solutions, processes and business models.
- Processing technical and price proposals.
- Designing and implementing measures for development.
- Promoting the sale of products with respect to technical and procedural aspects and relations with suppliers.
- Managing the relative technical and commercial documentation.
- Analysing market conditions, processing the results of market analysis, providing regular reports on the results and their presentation.
- Cooperating with business and technical section of the company.
- Representing the company in meetings with business partners and other entities.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Product Marketing Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,379 - 3,505 CHF
Product Development Specialist
4,732 - 8,838 CHF
Product Marketing Manager
3,140 - 11,086 CHF
User Experience Expert
4,604 - 9,091 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
10,880 - 29,746 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used