Description of job position
- Preparing crop rotation.
- Providing seed, organic and inorganic fertilisers, chemical protective substances and machinery required for the production of required crops.
- Supervising the processing and preparation of soil, sowing and planting.
- Monitoring the growth of plants, ensuring their nutrition and protection during vegetation.
- Harvesting crops; subsequent processing or storage of crops.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,440 - 3,071 NZD
2,419 - 6,359 NZD
Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,539 - 6,200 NZD
2,474 - 6,293 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
7,581 - 30,264 NZD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used