Description of job position
- Repairing PCs, laptops, mainframes, servers and peripherals.
- Determining causes of problems and their immediate removal.
- Installing new or replacing outdated and dysfunctional motherboards, processors, graphic adapters, memory modules, hard drives, optical drives, sound and network cards and other computer components.
- Installing and reinstalling operating systems and software applications.
- Removing computer viruses, spyware, spam and other malicious applications.
- Updating antivirus software, antispyware and security patches.
- Communicating with customers, providing expert advice and consultations.
Position Service Technician - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1440 - 3024 NZD
CNC Machine Setter - Mechanical Engineering
2249 - 5562 NZD
Service Technician - Information Technology
2597 - 5113 NZD
Sound Engineer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2347 - 5460 NZD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7979 - 29443 NZD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used