Description of job position
- Presenting products with a view to promote sales.
- Ensuring food product tasting.
- Informing customers about the qualities and advantages of the presented products.
- Handing out promotional items when purchasing a specified number of products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Promotional Assistant - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,440 - 3,071 NZD
Secretary of health department
Medicine & Social Care
1,883 - 4,977 NZD
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,878 - 5,008 NZD
1,950 - 4,921 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
7,581 - 30,264 NZD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used