Description of job position
- Maintaining accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies and administrative regulations.
- Counseling individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Conferring with parents or guardians, teachers, other counselors and administrators to resolve students' behavioral, academic and other problems.
- Providing crisis intervention to students when difficult situations arise at schools.
- Identifying cases involving domestic abuse or other family problems affecting students' development.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Pedagogue - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
540,000 - 1,242,396 CLP
605,323 - 2,294,861 CLP
Education, Science & Research
958,938 - 1,812,535 CLP
869,239 - 1,930,752 CLP
Chief Executive Officer
2,348,564 - 12,785,710 CLP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used