Description of job position
- Installing sound equipment at cultural, social, television, radio and other events.
- Operating in recording and dubbing studios.
- Plugging speakers, amplifiers, microphones, equalisers, personal audio systems, musical instruments and other sound equipment.
- Communicating with musicians and instructing them in order to set the optimum sound level.
- Operating an analogue and digital mixer to maintain a balanced and the clearest possible sound during the event.
- Removing sound equipment after the event.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Sound Engineer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,002 - 4,274 CNY
Medicine & Social Care
2,975 - 8,204 CNY
Arts & Culture
3,290 - 7,775 CNY
Customer Support Specialist
3,849 - 7,064 CNY
Chief Executive Officer
8,987 - 45,462 CNY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used