Description of job position
- Processing and managing all payroll activities.
- Completing annuity insurance records, archiving documents and records, and updating payslips.
- Communicating and preparing documents and reports for Social Insurance Office, health insurers, and supplemental retirement insurance.
- Monitoring legislative changes with their subsequent application to meet the company’s needs.
- Preparing monthly payroll closing and reports.
- Processing and checking attendance.
- Recording and processing payroll deductions (meal vouchers, salary deposits, interest-free loans, other deductions, execution orders, etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Payroll Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
2,000 - 4,219 CNY
2,758 - 9,131 CNY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,979 - 8,823 CNY
Education, Science & Research
3,452 - 8,182 CNY
Chief Executive Officer
9,403 - 44,831 CNY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used