Description of job position
- Processing the proposals of the company’s actuarial capacity to ensure individual risk groups.
- Drafting reinsurance program proposals (obligatory reinsurance).
- Negotiating the terms of reinsurance agreements with reinsurers, and ensuring compliance.
- Defining the parameters of reinsurance contracts in the information system.
- Preparing specifications for the IT processing of reinsurance risks in the information system.
- Ensuring commutation (termination) processes of proportional reinsurance contracts.
- Providing expert consultation of policy conditions regarding individual business cases for departments developing insurance products.
- Ensuring facultative reinsurance and special acceptances for individual risks.
- Reimbursing premiums and settling the performance of reinsurers.
- Preparing documents for accounting.
- Preparing analyses and reports for the reinsurers, board, auditors, and supervising bodies of the company.
Position Reinsurance Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3300000 - 6945070 COP
Business Analyst - Commerce
6620295 - 18652943 COP
Reinsurance Specialist - Insurance
5935155 - 19631913 COP
Process Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
6708462 - 18541607 COP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
14112630 - 73859998 COP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used