Description of job position
- Assisting at preparation and serving of hot and cold meals.
- Preparation and cooking of cold, local and international cuisine.
- Being responsible for accurate keeping of recipes, quality and amount of used ingredients.
- Keeping account of supplies on store.
- Following the rules of economic treatment of ingredients.
- Observing hygienic and safety rules.
Position Assistant Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
229 - 488 CUP
Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
276 - 622 CUP
Assistant Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
273 - 640 CUP
Counter Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
231 - 701 CUP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1054 - 5107 CUP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used