Description of job position
- Responsibility for the quality of prepared meals, compliance with the standards and production processes.
- Preparing technologically demanding meals and specialities.
- Monitoring stock levels, ordering missing commodities for the preparation of meals.
- Receiving commodities from suppliers, performing quality and quantity checks of supplied goods, responsibility for its correct storage.
- Leading, coordinating and performing professional supervision of kitchen staff.
- Compiling, upgrading and regular diversifying of the menu.
- Providing price calculations for the production of meals.
Position Chef - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
221 - 491 CUP
471 - 1,208 CUP
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
450 - 1,235 CUP
Electrical & Power Engineering
457 - 1,228 CUP
Chief Executive Officer
1,017 - 5,139 CUP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used