Description of job position
- Attending a pre-flight safety briefing.
- Welcoming passengers on board the aircraft, directing them to their seats according to the information on their boarding cards, and assisting them with their hand luggage.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and providing a safety demonstration.
- Preparing, serving, and selling meals and drinks.
- Selling duty-free goods.
- Checking the passengers and crew members regularly.
- Distributing customs forms on international flights and assisting the passengers to fill them in.
- Giving first aid to a limited extent.
- Overseeing that the cleanliness and order on board is maintained.
Position Flight Attendant - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Construction & Real Estate
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used