Description of job position
- Saving drowning visitors of swimming pools, water parks, beaches and similar facilities.
- Supervising compliance with the rules of swimming facilities.
- Providing first aid to visitors of the swimming facilities.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
218 - 494 CUP
Petrol Station Attendant
272 - 599 CUP
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
289 - 580 CUP
293 - 578 CUP
Chief Executive Officer
1,103 - 5,009 CUP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used