Description of job position
- Mounting, powering up and positioning the lighting equipment before shooting film, theatrical performance, television broadcasting, concerts etc.
- Floodlighting the scene as directed by the main lighting technician and director.
- Operating the lighting fixtures (focusing, dimming, lighting effects etc.).
- Dismantling and packing the lighting equipment.
- Providing routine repairs and maintenance of lighting fixtures.
Position Lighting Technician - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
11726 - 25914 DZD
Physiotherapist - Medicine & Social Care
16292 - 44969 DZD
Lighting Technician - Arts & Culture
16787 - 44393 DZD
Croupier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20177 - 40023 DZD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
51925 - 274955 DZD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used