Description of job position
- Preparing warm and cold meals and drinks for the guests.
- Check-in and check-out the guests.
- Operating recreational facilities and services (wellness, billiard, renting skis, bicycles etc.).
- Preparing and organizing programme for guests.
- Solving problems relating to the accommodation facility.
- Taking responsibility for the efficient operation of the accommodation facility.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Accommodation Manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
1,100 - 1,493 EUR
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
1,121 - 3,597 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,252 - 3,426 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,503 - 3,092 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,613 - 15,070 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used