Description of job position
- Planning and organising a superior's work meetings and conferences.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Services for management and guests, e.g. welcoming guests, preparing and serving refreshments, etc.
- Managing business correspondence and email.
- Transcribing data using computers, database management and the creation of presentations.
- Recording the minutes in work meetings and negotiations using materials provided by a superior.
- Operating fax machines, scanners, copiers, and similar office equipment.
- Reserving travel tickets, airline tickets, and accommodation for business trips.
- Purchasing office supplies, refreshments, and other goods consumed on a daily basis.
Position Secretary - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
875 - 2776 FJD
Secretary - Administration
1130 - 2440 FJD
Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering
1104 - 2475 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used