Description of job position
- Organising cultural and sporting events in the village.
- Booking of individual halls or the whole house of culture.
- Turning over and accepting the house of culture.
- Managing municipal newspapers, library and chronicle.
- Archiving photographs and documents regarding the events taking place in the village.
- Updating information on the municipal information board and website.
Position Cultural Officer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Practical nurse - Medicine & Social Care
857 - 2399 FJD
Cultural Officer - Arts & Culture
1056 - 2141 FJD
Tutor - Education, Science & Research
1151 - 2031 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used