Description of job position
- Arranging for the purchase, sale and rental of real estate.
- Searching for properties matching the requirements of the client.
- Publication of advertisements in the media.
- Conducting sightings of properties, preparing photographic documentation of the interior and exterior.
- Presentation of selected properties to the clients.
- Preparing administrative documents for the closure of the business case.
- Managing and updating real estate portfolio and client database.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Estate Agent - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
674 - 1,525 FJD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,399 - 3,331 FJD
Construction & Real Estate
1,182 - 3,635 FJD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,683 - 2,981 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,750 - 18,988 FJD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used