Description of job position
- Complex administration and management of accounting.
- Processing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Defining the accounting methods that are used in the company and participation in the creation of internal directives related to accounting.
- Preparing materials that are used for reporting to a superior.
- Methodology management of accounting and related processes pursuant to valid legislation.
- Preparing materials for completing audit and rating assessments.
- Managing a team of accountants (in large companies).
Position Chief Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Automation engineer - Mechanical Engineering
1575 - 4370 FJD
Chief Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1453 - 4551 FJD
Maintenance Supervisor - Management
1185 - 4947 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used