Description of job position
- Designing, developing and updating the security policies of the company in the area of information technology.
- Ensuring the operation and configuration of security systems.
- Testing and analysing the level of protection of information systems.
- Identifying and evaluating security risks, threats and intrusions; implementing measures to eliminate them.
- Providing advice on information technology security.
Position IT Security Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Department Manager - Insurance
1951 - 6070 FJD
IT Security Specialist - Information Technology
1673 - 6490 FJD
Product Manager - Medicine & Social Care
1889 - 6178 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used