Description of job position
- Reviewing regulations and insurance payments recorded in the company’s information system and proposing external controls.
- Conducting external controls of compliance with the insurance payer’s statutory obligations and updating data on the insurance payers in the register of payers.
- Processing the results of external controls in the information system and issuing control protocols.
- Preparing documents for recovery.
- Monitoring and statistical evaluation of the results of external audits.
- Registering documents issued by insurance payers related to insurance payments in the company’s information system and issuing certificates for insurance payers.
- Communicating with insurance payers when dealing with problems with reporting and insurance payments.
Position Insurance Payment Control Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Career advisor - Human Resources
1125 - 2967 FJD
Insurance Payment Control Specialist - Insurance
913 - 3267 FJD
Interior Designer - Construction & Real Estate
1003 - 3141 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used