Description of job position
- Registering data from the applications of policyholders and insurance payers in the register of policyholders and register of insurance payers in the information system.
- Updating data on policyholders and insurance payers in the information system on the basis of the received and requested documents.
- Issuing health cards, the European health insurance cards, and other certificates for policyholders.
- Issuing and confirming entitlement forms.
- Registering and archiving mass communications from insurance payers.
- Solving clashing insurance relations in co-operation with the HSA and other health insurance companies.
Position Registry Administration Officer - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Claims Administrator - Banking
1186 - 2957 FJD
Registry Administration Officer - Insurance
1186 - 2956 FJD
Forester - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1299 - 2812 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used