Description of job position
- Development of short-time and long-time marketing strategy.
- Strengthening the awareness and position of the brand on the market.
- Analysing the market, monitoring trends and activities of competitors.
- Proposing marketing budget, deciding on the use of funds and supervising their ongoing use.
- Preparing and coordinating the course of marketing campaigns and supporting activities.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and supporting activities.
- Evaluating the successfulness of marketing campaigns and supporting activities.
- Leadership, motivation and assignment of tasks to subordinate staff.
Position Marketing Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Brand Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
1791 - 5298 FJD
Marketing Manager - Management
1581 - 5601 FJD
Actuary - Insurance
1703 - 5451 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used