Description of job position
- Reading drawings.
- Setting up grinding machinery and equipment.
- Processing of semi-finished products by means of grinding machines and equipment with an emphasis placed on maintaining the desired shape, dimensions and tolerances.
- Simple surface finish treatment of semi-finished products.
- Carrying out simple repairs and the maintenance of machinery and equipment.
Position Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Secretary - Administration
1130 - 2440 FJD
Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering
1104 - 2475 FJD
Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry
1186 - 2372 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used