Description of job position
- Providing assistance to clients in the form of social services and consultations.
- Providing assistance in securing the basic needs of clients, the application and protection of their rights.
- Performing social work in the field.
- Communication with clients, offices, and state institutions.
Position Caseworker - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Independent Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
1036 - 2300 FJD
Caseworker - Medicine & Social Care
864 - 2539 FJD
Radio Presenter - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
861 - 2542 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used