Description of job position
- Laboratory testing according to standard analytical methods.
- Receiving and accepting samples of biological material.
- Operating diagnostic equipment in the laboratory.
- Evaluating results and detecting changes in the physiological and pathological conditions.
- Preparing medical documentation related to test results.
Position Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,145 - 2,300 FJD
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
1,113 - 2,356 FJD
1,019 - 2,482 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used