Description of job position
- Assisting or performing treatments, diagnostics and monitoring.
- Collecting, preparing and running or submitting samples for requested tests.
- Providing specialised nursing care.
- Preparing animals, instruments and equipment for surgery.
- Preparing prescriptions, dispensed medications and medication refills.
- Assisting with with inventory control.
Position Veterinary Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Administrative Worker - Administration
986 - 2183 FJD
Veterinary Technician - Medicine & Social Care
972 - 2214 FJD
Spa Therapist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1041 - 2149 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used