Description of job position
- Cleansing and deep cleansing of the skin.
- Face, neck, and décolletage massaging.
- Application of facial masks and wraps.
- Dyeing eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Removal of unwanted hair on the face and other body parts.
- Providing skin diagnosis and providing advice on good skin care.
- Selling cosmetic products.
Position Beautician - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Receptionist I - Administration
918 - 2017 FJD
Beautician - Service Industries
855 - 2103 FJD
Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry
987 - 1931 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used