Description of job position
- Cleansing and deep cleansing of the skin.
- Face, neck, and décolletage massaging.
- Application of facial masks and wraps.
- Dyeing eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Removal of unwanted hair on the face and other body parts.
- Providing skin diagnosis and providing advice on good skin care.
- Selling cosmetic products.
Position Beautician - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
692 - 1502 FJD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
947 - 1985 FJD
820 - 2166 FJD
Medicine & Social Care
756 - 2261 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
3242 - 18641 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used