Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of the branch business plan.
- Setting the business strategy.
- Taking care of key clients and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Managing business negotiations.
- Preparation of regular reports and statistics.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Branch Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
Security Service Director
1,337 - 7,074 FJD
1,365 - 7,061 FJD
Pharmaceutical Products Manager
2,393 - 5,594 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used