Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing, directing, and acting on behalf of the company.
- Responsibility for the ongoing implementation and achieving the defined financial plan.
- Inspecting the process compliance in the company.
- Designing the short-term and long-term strategy of the company.
- Designing and approving new opportunities to gain profit.
- Representing the company at important business meetings and negotiations.
- Communicating with members of the senior management of the company and other departments.
- Completing and sending regular reports to the parent company.
Position Chief Executive Officer - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
IT Director - Top Management
2157 - 11428 FJD
IT Manager - Information Technology
2906 - 10597 FJD
Country Manager/Director - Top Management
2462 - 11441 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used