Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for the economic results of the health-care facility.
- Responsibility for the level of the provided health care.
- Responsibility for implementing and conforming to legislative and inner regulations.
- Giving and re-evaluating suggestions for the improvement of the economic results and for the achievement of a better quality of the provided health care.
- Leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Leading business negotiations.
- Representing the health-care facility in the media.
Position Medical Institution Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
690 - 1,505 FJD
2,330 - 6,580 FJD
Medical Institution Manager
1,479 - 7,928 FJD
2,124 - 6,970 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,888 - 19,405 FJD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used