Description of job position
- Organising the work of the sales team.
- Visiting strategic customers, conducting business negotiations.
- Strategic planning of costs and revenues (creation, analysis, prediction).
- Management of receivables and inventory.
- Upgrading and improving the company processes.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
674 - 1,525 FJD
1,868 - 9,367 FJD
1,895 - 9,538 FJD
IT tester - automated tests
2,532 - 8,737 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,750 - 18,988 FJD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used