Description of job position
- Transporting one or more passengers by car to their final destination at a pre-arranged and/or any time.
- Opening and closing doors for passengers.
- Helping elderly and/or immobile passengers get in and out of the vehicle.
- Helping passengers with luggage.
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of the vehicle in proper condition.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Car Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
687 - 1,508 FJD
Customer Support Specialist
1,270 - 2,400 FJD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,105 - 2,615 FJD
Paralegal - law student
Law & Legislation
1,166 - 2,534 FJD
Chief Executive Officer
2,931 - 18,225 FJD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used