Description of job position
- Transporting one or more passengers by car to their final destination at a pre-arranged and/or any time.
- Opening and closing doors for passengers.
- Helping elderly and/or immobile passengers get in and out of the vehicle.
- Helping passengers with luggage.
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of the vehicle in proper condition.
Position Car Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1131 - 2574 FJD
Car Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1110 - 2603 FJD
Client officer - Banking
1053 - 2682 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used