Description of job position
- Laboratory testing according to standard analytical methods.
- Receiving and accepting samples of biological material.
- Operating diagnostic equipment in the laboratory.
- Evaluating results and detecting changes in the physiological and pathological conditions.
- Preparing medical documentation related to test results.
Position Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
316 - 694 GEL
Data Entry Operator
491 - 1,056 GEL
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
516 - 1,024 GEL
504 - 1,042 GEL
Chief Executive Officer
1,625 - 7,030 GEL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used