Description of job position
- Receiving motor vehicles at the service station or at the used car lot.
- Preparing preliminary calculations of repairs.
- Planning and ordering repairs of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with clients throughout the course of the repairs.
- Assigning and controlling the work of subordinate staff.
- Ordering, receiving, and issuing parts from the warehouse.
- Administrative processing of orders and issuing invoices for the repairs made.
- Handing over the repaired vehicle to the client.
- Assessing complaints and claims.
Position Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
13000 - 29636 DKK
Environmentalist - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
24805 - 52924 DKK
Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry
27377 - 49842 DKK
Technician - Mechanical Engineering
27625 - 49750 DKK
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
93424 - 242316 DKK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used