Description of job position
- Checking invoices and obligatory attachments from healthcare providers (settlement benefits, prescriptions, vouchers, and other documents in accordance with contracts).
- Registering invoices in the invoice book of healthcare providers.
- Recording and processing settlement benefits in the information system.
- Verifying compliance with the contractual terms and conditions regarding the reporting of healthcare by healthcare providers.
- Printing the associated protocols and sending them to healthcare providers.
- Preparing accounting documents for archiving.
- Providing information, consultation, and handling complaints from healthcare providers regarding the settlement of health care.
Position Accounting Clerk - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
657 - 1468 GTQ
1199 - 2450 GTQ
1087 - 2604 GTQ
Agriculture, Food Industry
1116 - 2566 GTQ
Chief Executive Officer
3297 - 14951 GTQ
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used