Description of job position
- Checking the accuracy and completeness of contracts and their amendments, their processing in the information system and intervening in incorrect contracts.
- Processing the technical and nontechnical changes in contracts.
- Supplementing insurance premiums, and entering premium accountings into the information system.
- Identifying and pairing the received payments with the premium regulations.
- Sending reminders and calls regarding the monthly accounting and outstanding premium payments to clients.
- Processing unused insurance premium and premium overpayments (calculation and payment to clients).
- Cancelling, terminating and extending insurance contracts.
- Preparing documents for bookkeeping.
- Keeping a register of contracts in accordance with the applicable registration regulations of the company.
- Communicating with clients and distribution networks regarding the management of insurance policies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Insurance administrator - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
743 - 2,160 GTQ
Medicine & Social Care
1,523 - 4,305 GTQ
1,674 - 4,102 GTQ
1,543 - 4,292 GTQ
Chief Executive Officer
4,965 - 22,979 GTQ
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used