Description of job position
- Registering data from the applications of policyholders and insurance payers in the register of policyholders and register of insurance payers in the information system.
- Updating data on policyholders and insurance payers in the information system on the basis of the received and requested documents.
- Issuing health cards, the European health insurance cards, and other certificates for policyholders.
- Issuing and confirming entitlement forms.
- Registering and archiving mass communications from insurance payers.
- Solving clashing insurance relations in co-operation with the HSA and other health insurance companies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Registry Administration Officer - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
6,000 - 17,364 GTQ
Medicine & Social Care
12,936 - 34,368 GTQ
Registry Administration Officer
14,124 - 32,820 GTQ
Construction & Real Estate
11,232 - 36,828 GTQ
Chief Executive Officer
38,616 - 185,292 GTQ
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used