Description of job position
- Fabricating models serving as a model for the production of castings.
- Fabricating one-time and permanent founding forms.
- Operating smelting machines and equipment in order to melt the metal to the desired temperature.
- Fabricating components with complex shapes and semi-finished products by casting molten metal into sand, ceramic and metal moulds.
- Removing the rough castings from moulds after cooling.
- Removing the residues of moulding material from the surface of rough castings.
- Grinding, sanding or other processing of rough castings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
809,737 - 1,748,922 IDR
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
1,320,631 - 3,144,442 IDR
1,268,535 - 3,217,491 IDR
Store Department Manager
984,046 - 3,623,599 IDR
Chief Executive Officer
3,588,362 - 18,635,265 IDR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used