Description of job position
- Design work for aboveground and underground transportation structures, utility networks, electrical installation, heating systems, gas installation, hygienic equipment, HVAC equipment, camera systems, fire protection systems, etc.
- Completing all levels of project documentation including all drawings and other attachments.
- Proposal of alternative solutions.
- Communication with investors and incorporating their requirements into a project.
- Notifying investors as to the potential drawbacks or risks connected to project execution.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Design Technician - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
100,000 - 246,212 JPY
Public Administration, Self-governance
223,442 - 458,104 JPY
Construction & Real Estate
167,491 - 536,468 JPY
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
232,211 - 449,139 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
478,494 - 2,428,525 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used