Description of job position
- Responsibility for the content of the entrusted periodical.
- Coordinating the activities of editors in the publishing house.
- Editing articles.
- Creating the appearance of the pages in the periodical.
- Writing editorials.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Managing Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
100,000 - 285,344 JPY
315,915 - 623,357 JPY
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
277,741 - 675,006 JPY
274,411 - 682,546 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
655,276 - 2,961,934 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used